- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover), checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Markham Animal Clinic understands this and we are able to make some special arrangements to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can also apply for a CareCredit card. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
4. Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. We invite you to visit the Pet Insurance University for tips when choosing a pet insurance plan. Some pet insurance companies include:
- Veterinary Pet Insurance (VPI)
- Figo Pet Insurance
- Trupanion Pet Insurance
- Pets Best Insurance
- ASPCA Pet Health Insurance
- PetFirst Healthcare
- Embrace Pet Insurance
Research these companies to find the best plan for you and your pets.