1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express), checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Markham Animal Clinic understands this and we are able to make some special arrangements to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can also apply for a CareCredit card. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
4. Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. We invite you to visit the Pet Insurance University for tips when choosing a pet insurance plan. Some pet insurance companies include:
Research these companies to find the best plan for you and your pets.
Call us at (708) 339-4010 or complete the form below to take advantage of this exclusive offer!
*Offer valid on scheduled appointments only.
I can't describe the relief in knowing I've finally found a vet that I can trust completely.
- - Review left on Yellowpages.com
Day Open Close Monday 8:00am 7:00pm Tuesday 8:00am 7:00pm Wednesday 8:00am 7:00pm Thursday 8:00am 7:00pm Friday 8:00am 7:00pm Saturday 8:00am 1:00pm Sunday Closed Closed
Doctors' Hours by Appointment.
Meet The Staff